7/8" OD 3/4" MPT Gas Connector - ProCoat, Coated Stainless Steel
97937 MFG #: CSSB11-12
$0.00 / ea
- Applicable Standard: ANSI Z21.24/Z21.75/CSA 6.10/6.27, CSA (Canada and US)
- Brand: Brasscraft
- End Connection: 3/4" Male Threaded x 3/4" Male Threaded
- End Fitting Material: Steel
- Inclusions/Features: Corrosion Resistance, UV Rays and Salt Resistant, Strength, Flexibility, Smoother
- Inside Diameter: 3/4"
- Length: 12"
- Line: ProCoat
- Outside Diameter: 7/8"
- Pressure Rating: 1/2 PSI
- Product Type: Gas Connector
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 150 Deg F
- Tubing Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: Flexible Gas Appliance
- FEATURES BENEFITS
- LONG DESCRIPTION
Superior Corrosion Resistance to Harsh Chemicals Found in Common Household Cleaning, Plumbing Repair and Masonry Products; UV Rays and Salt Resistant; Greater Strength and Flexibility with Greater Depth and Number of Corrugations to Withstand Greater Torque and Bend Cycles; Outperforms Industry Standards for Torsion Without Compromising the Integrity of the Coating or Connector; 1-Piece Construction has No Soldered of Brazed Joints; Uniform Coat Over Entire Length of Connector for Complete Corrosion Resistance of the Stainless Steel Core; 100 Percentage Leak Tested
Gas Connector; Type Flexible Gas Appliance; Inside Diameter 3/4"; Outside Diameter 7/8"; End Connection 3/4" Male Threaded x 3/4" Male Threaded; Length 12"; Tubing Material Stainless Steel; End Fitting Material Steel; Temperature Rating -40 to 150 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1/2 PSI; Inclusions/Features Corrosion Resistance, UV Rays and Salt Resistant, Strength, Flexibility, Smoother; Applicable Standard ANSI Z21.24/Z21.75/CSA 6.10/6.27, CSA (Canada and US); Flow Capacity 290900 BTU/HR (Natural Gas), 465440 BTU/HR (LPG); Application Residential, Commercial; Packaging Quantity 10 per Pack