3/8" OD 1/2" MPT Gas Connector - ProCoat, Coated Stainless Steel
20363 MFG #: CSSL44-24
$0.00 / ea
- Applicable Standard: ANSI Z21.24/Z21.75/CSA 6.10/6.27, CSA (Canada and US)
- Brand: Brasscraft
- End Connection: 1/2" Male Threaded x 1/2" Male Threaded
- End Fitting Material: 12L14/1010 Steel
- Inclusions/Features: Fitting, Corrosion Resistance, UV Rays and Salt Resistant, Strength, Flexibility
- Inside Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 24"
- Line: ProCoat
- Outside Diameter: 3/8"
- Pressure Rating: 1/2 PSI
- Product Type: Gas Connector
- Temperature Rating: -40 to 150 Deg F
- Tubing Material: 304L Stainless Steel
- Type: Flexible Gas Appliance
- FEATURES BENEFITS
- LONG DESCRIPTION
Superior Corrosion Resistance to Harsh Chemicals Found in Common Household Cleaning, Plumbing Repair and Masonry Products; UV Rays and Salt Resistant; Greater Strength and Flexibility with Greater Depth and Number of Corrugations to Withstand Greater Torque and Bend Cycles; Outperforms Industry Standards for Torsion Without Compromising the Integrity of the Coating or Connector; 1-Piece Construction has No Soldered of Brazed Joints; Uniform Coat Over Entire Length of Connector for Complete Corrosion Resistance of the Stainless Steel Core; 100 Percentage Leak Tested
Gas Connector; Type Flexible Gas Appliance; Inside Diameter 1/4"; Outside Diameter 3/8"; End Connection 1/2" Male Threaded x 1/2" Male Threaded; Length 24"; Tubing Material 304L Stainless Steel; End Fitting Material 12L14/1010 Steel; Temperature Rating -40 to 150 Deg F; Pressure Rating 1/2 PSI; Inclusions/Features Fitting, Corrosion Resistance, UV Rays and Salt Resistant, Strength, Flexibility; Applicable Standard ANSI Z21.24/Z21.75/CSA 6.10/6.27, CSA (Canada and US); Flow Capacity 40000 BTU/HR (Natural Gas), 64000 BTU/HR (LPG); Application Residential, Commercial; Packaging Quantity 25 per Pack